Rain Check Policy
What Happens If You Get Rained Out?
We will issue Rain Checks to players who are not able to complete portions of their rounds due to inclement weather. Rain checks will be issued for the unfinished portions of rounds as follows:
- Full Rain Check credits will be issued to those players completing 4 holes or less based on their time and day of week purchase of either 9 or 18 holes.
- Half (9-hole) Rain Check credits will be issued to those players completing 5 to13 of an 18 hole round based on the time and day of week purchase.
- Our Twilight Rates exception is that players who completed 4 holes or less will receive a Rain Check credit for the full Twilight Rate round. Players who have completed 5 holes or more will not receive a credit.
- Rain checks are a credit toward the player’s next round and have no expiration date.
- Rain checks have no cash value and cash will not be given for unused rain checks or unused portions thereof.
- Refunds will only be given if the play does not begin his or her round.